Should I go to him although he doesnt acknowledge me or my son just our baby?

I have been in this relationship with this guy for more than a year at least I thought. After 9 months in I became pregnant with my second child (his first) he was all excited and said that abortion was not an option, we were going to move in and do this thing right. After jus 2 months of pregnancy the truth was revealed, I caught him on a dating site checking his email and I wasn’t even gone from the house for more than 10 minutes, It hurt so bad because 3 days prior we were at our OB appointment together and he appeared to be so happy. What made me really realize he didn’t care about me or the things I did was when he didn’t show up from my graduation, no call, no flowers, nothing, just a diaper genie and my sons sports bag sitting in my living room when I got home that night.
We still have the keys to each others apartments and every now and again when I come home I will have something for the baby in my house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like a bad relationship. If he really wanted to be with you, he would be there FOR you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:45 PM on May. 5, 2010

• whats your question hun?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:46 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I don't understand the question, either. This is an easy one. Get your child support ducks in a row. Otherwise...he's a loser!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:50 PM on May. 5, 2010

• MY question is should I keep trying to have something with him although he doesnt acknowledge me or my son as of now? Everything he bought our daughter he keeps at his house, I have been asking him to bring the items he just ignores me!
    Anonymous

• umm why would you want to be with someone who ignores you?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I didnt want to end up alone with my two kids but I guess it is time for me to finally go and just leave him alone its obvious he doesnt want me or my son in the picture just his daughter.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he wants to be a father and that is all. I would tell him that you know he does not want to be in a relationship and that you both should move on. Start talking now about child support and how visitation will work. Do not use your child against him though. He should be able to have a relationship with his child without having one with you.

FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 10:47 PM on May. 5, 2010

• "MY question is should I keep trying to have something with him "

No. Absolutely NOT.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Ask for your key back, give him his, file for child support and move on with your life.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:08 PM on May. 6, 2010