Pregnancy: What are your biggest prenatal concerns/issues?

I was curious to know your past or present pregnancy concerns. Thanks!!

goldilocks70

Asked by goldilocks70 at 8:49 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If I would poop on the table. Really! That was the only one. i could handle the rest.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 PM on May. 5, 2010

• getting to the hospital before the baby comes and still have plenty of time for the drugs!!LOL this is my 3rd so I know how labor goes pretty much. with my second the nurse told me I didnt know what contractions were and to go back home when I was really in labor, and my daughter, who she helped deliver a year ealier, was running around the room when she said it! So I went home (30 min drive) and tried taking a nap with my dd but contractions were too bad. I finally decided to go back 6hrs later and gave birth 2hrs after that! I was 9cm when I got my epidural and was pushing not even 10 min after I got it. It all drained in my leg too!!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Not having a miscarriage again. Also With my son, I had problems alot of problems after birth that I am praying don't happen again.
    Anonymous

• with my first i got really severe pre-eclampsia so i was always afraid it would happen again with #2 and #3
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Another miscarriage or an unhealthy baby. I also don't want to have a c section.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 8:59 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Knowing that even though I wanted to give birth naturally,my chances for that were less than 10% so the fear of c section was constantly on my mind.Plus going through that one more time during pregnancy #2.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 8:04 AM on May. 6, 2010