strapless bras

I have never worn strapless bras often, but I have recently gotten a bunch of tank tops and off the shoulder type tops for the summer so I am going to have to start wearing strapless bras alot more often, I am having a terrible time getting the right size I am normally a 34C, but in a strapless it just dosent feel like the right fit, do you gals normally wear the same size in strapless bras or do you go up or down a band size or cup size? Thanks.

Jcervo70

Asked by Jcervo70 at 9:19 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wear the same size in ones with staps and without. The strapless ones seem a little tighter though. Maybe it's just to hold you up since there's no straps?
    sophiasmommy212

Answer by sophiasmommy212 at 9:21 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I usually go stay the same or go down b/c my size is a little hard to find. It really depends on the brand as to how well they'll fit. I got a strapless (with strap options) from VS b/c it was in my normal size or at least fit well. It had that little sticky/elastic type interior liner that helps keep the bra in place and the waist strap didn't cut into me or do any other unflattering things.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• huge boobs in a strapless don't work haha..i know cause i'm a 34 DDD.....a bustier would be best for your tank tops
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:36 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Get a bra with clear straps.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• check out barelift.com
    Anonymous