Boobs

I really want to get a breast reduction after I'm done breastfeeding my youngest. Has anyone had it done? If so how did it go? Did you have children after and do they still look good? I'm a G and it's terrible I can't wait until the day they're gone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sister had a reduction. She was relieved. They look great now. If you can afford it go for it. Good luck!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 10:24 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I think I would wait awhile to see how they do on their own. I know how you feel though (although I'm not quite that big!). I went from a D to a DDD. DD is 4 1/2 mos old and I haven't nursed her since she was 7 wks. They are kind of going back down. I can't wait for them to go back down, dh loves them. Until I informed him that a decent bra for me now costs 50$ :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:25 AM on May. 6, 2010