Bikini shopping

I hate bikini shopping anyone else feel my pain lol.

eyesoirish

Asked by eyesoirish at 9:26 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can't be a tramp if you want your husband to screw you...just saying.
    Anonymous

• wow you guys are mean, just becase she looks awesome in a bikini dosent mean bikini shopping is fun. You look great girlie keep doing whatever your doing
    alextheitalia

Answer by alextheitalia at 11:56 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Yes I am cheap trash guarntee you thats some trailer park chick in KY somewhere that lives in a trailer lol you go ALEX thanks girl you look sexy as hell go you I cant believe your my age lol
    eyesoirish

Answer by eyesoirish at 1:53 AM on May. 7, 2010

• you ladies are jealous I am a bikini model and Im jealous you look awesome girl i hate bikini shopping too im friending you right now, I dont know what shes talking about but the way you look small wonder hubbys wants to you on the living room floor, this fat old moms in there granny panties and mom jeans have no idea what sexy mommas like us do to guys. I am friend requesting you.
    alextheitalia

Answer by alextheitalia at 1:57 AM on May. 7, 2010