My ex claims that he still cares about me but...

When I asked him if he would date me again he told me NO, which makes no sense to me. He claims he still care and obtain feelings for me and even want to have sex with me although we're broken up. I think he is putting on a front for whatever reason but my question is do I press the point of us working it out or do I leave him alone. My feelings are so strong for this guy and my instincts are telling me not to let him go. I am so confused ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• There's a reason why he's an ex. sounds like he wants the 'benefits' of a relationship without the commitment. RUN!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:13 PM on May. 5, 2010

• You have bad instincts, he's just not that into you. He has feelings about you in his penis and that's about it. The sooner you let it go the better off you'll be.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to dangle you on a string, and keep you as a booty call.

Honestly I suggest not talking to him. Let him know that if the relationship is over, then you want to be able to get over it and move on, so that means not communicating with him.
    Anonymous

• Damn girl are you daft? He wants the benefit of having sex with you so he lies to you to get it. He's a jerk. Lose his number and run.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Answered at 10:13 PM on May. 5, 2010 by: Jademom07 There's a reason why he's an ex. sounds like he wants the 'benefits' of a relationship without the commitment. RUN!

Sounds like the guy, I just told to take a hike.......... an ex from the past who ran out one day on what seemed like a very happy relationship we had, came back, said he was frightened of the feelings he had for me and apologised and after a couple months............same old Ron, new bullshit.  It was hard because I've been alone for quite a while, but I let him know right up front, I was no booty call.....and if commitment was too much to ask.... See ya!

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:38 PM on May. 7, 2010