Have you heard? Iceland's volcano "EYEFREAKINGCANTPRONOUCEIT" is erupting again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No I hadn't heard that yet. But this ---->"EYEFREAKINGCANTPRONOUCEIT" <---- is freakin' hilarious! I have to jot that one down so I can use it later!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:38 PM on May. 5, 2010

• OP: I can't claim ownership, saw it somewhere on the net. :)
    Anonymous

• ha ha ha i love what you called it! No I havent heard but thats freaky
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:42 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Anonymous

• Eh, not surprised. SOme volcanoes, when active can go for months or even years at a time. Our Earth is a very geologically active planet, so this is to be expected. Plus it will likely set off an Eruption of the larger volcano nearby. Typically when "howthehelldoyouprounounceit" erupts, it sets off the other. Mine you typically is only a few eruptions in recorded history, but all include the second blast.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:31 AM on May. 6, 2010

• This is the one that is connected to the other that just erupted. They said there was a high chance that this one would erupt right after the other one and this volcano will hav e ahigher glocal impact.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 12:06 PM on May. 6, 2010