I really don't know what to think?

My husband and I went in to the doctor to have a sonogram done. I am 9 weeks and 2 days. They were looking for signs of heart movement and didn't find anything. They found the fetus but no heart activity. They said that there must of been recent complications and I lost the baby. how accurate do you think this is. I have been an emotional mess. I told my mom and she said I may want to get another sonogram before they do the D and C. They scheduled me to have the fetus removed. Do you think that is best or should I wait it out or what? I can't figure this out at all! I hate this. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i owuld go get a second opinion for your own satisfaction and go from there ....Sorry to hear this I would hate it too..
    Anonymous

• get a second opinion so you have no regrets
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:04 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Get it done before the D and C. You'll second guess yourself the rest of your life if you don't. And it won't hurt..worst case is the death is confirmed.
    Sorry you
    re suffering momma....I can
    t even imagine.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 3:46 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Get a second opinion, like Mizus said, you will second guess this the rest of your life. I went through this and had baby checked 3 times before agreeing to my D&C... and I still second guess my decision and wonder what if they were wrong. Make them at least assure that your HCG levels are going down instead of up.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:41 AM on May. 6, 2010

• It can never hurt to get another ultrasound. I'm so sorry.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 7:26 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I'm so sorry to hear this!!! I'd get a second opinion for your own peace of mind. Best wishes as you go through this difficult time.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:00 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I agree with the PPs... get however many opinions you need for your peace of mind.
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you. ((HUGS))
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 8:26 AM on May. 6, 2010