Pregnancy a week after a miscarrage?...Im dying to know!

I had a miscarriage April 2,2010 and I had sex during April 12 thru April 14,2010 and I still haven't had my period after the miscarriage. My regular time to ovulate is around the days I last had sex (April 12-14) and I miscarried when I usually have my period. Now today (May 5) I have been feeling rather...pregnant I guess you can say. For a couple days I've been experiancing really sore breasts and they have gotten so big! (like pregnancy symptoms) and a cramp like feeling in my lower abdomen and some very slight back pain...all signs of pregnancy!! =D
But I took a prego test and t was negative... how long would I have to wait before I can actually get accurate results?..since I really truly believe I am pregnant and I want to know asap since I want to do everything to stop a miscarriage!

mommie611

Asked by mommie611 at 12:01 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well you should have waited to give your body time to heal, it takes about a year for your body to completly heal. If the test was neg then it was neg. Your period takes time to come back about 4 to 8 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 6, 2010

• YOu don't have to wait a year after a MISCARRIAGE---only about a month is recommended. I don't know if you are pregnant or not....with a negative test I imagine it is unlikely. All you can do is wait right now and try not to convince yourself you are pregnant because I can only imagine how disappointed you are going to be. Give it some time and maybe next month.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:21 AM on May. 6, 2010