why do men spit as I am approaching them

I'm walking in the street toward a stranger and he spit after he saw me or after he passed me, it happened to me a few times, that's so weird...and gross!

shining8250

Asked by shining8250 at 12:01 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I swear I posted this last week and then realized I didnt add it,,,,,I go through this too! Twice last week! Ok....I believe its a rude guy thing, and not directed at us personally. Mine have been in my line of visision, not right next to me,,but right the heck in front of me. Its so gross. It hits me like,,:dude,,yuck thats disgusting"! I wear a uniform and am out in the public eye,,so for guys to do that close enough for me to see, is just really disgusting.....its not you,,,its a disgusting rude guy thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Maybe he is trying to look cool?? And failing miserably?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:50 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Guys will do that from their work trucks too. Gross......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:40 AM on May. 6, 2010

• They spit so much they don't even know when they are doing it anymore.....I don't get the spitting thing. And I worked at a residential school for troubled girls and I was quite amazed about how often they all spit as well.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:19 AM on May. 6, 2010