OMG ... she is really going to name her baby that ???

Me and my friend use to be close until she started dating this guy ( who is obviously a pot head...which my friend never even did that until she started dating him...which is also why we have drifted apart) --and surprise she gets pregnant !

I am only posting this because I KNOW they are serious ( they even had things made with these names on it -- they are waiting until the baby is born to find out the gender)

The names are Roach( Andrew) for a boy and MaryJane( Alice) for a girl ...

dont you think that if they would actually try to name a baby those names ( well atleast roach) that the baby should be taken away ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Roach is totally ridiculous! But no, I don't think naming a baby something awful should get the baby taken away.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2010

• dont you think that if they would actually try to name a baby those names ( well atleast roach) that the baby should be taken away ???

Stupid names? Yes!

Grounds for the baby to be taken away? No.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Omgg....
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:11 AM on May. 6, 2010

• If they would choose to name their child after a drug then I foresee major problems ahead for that child in the future...I don't think their baby should be taken away based on the name they are giving it but based on the name they are giving it, it seems probable that they might have their child taken away in the future for other issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Roach is disgusting for a baby name,,,when he is 17 and his buddys want to call him roach,,,fine and so be it,,but an innocent little baby? Andrew is beautiful by the way, that name should be on the birth certificate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 6, 2010

• well andrew and alice are the middle names
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Oh yeah... and I know two girl's named Mary Jane.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:19 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Maryjane is not bad old fashioned but not bad...Um Roach just means he will get made fun of alot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 6, 2010

• wow sounds like great parents.......
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 AM on May. 6, 2010

• My friend Rachelle calls herself Roach. SHe's a pot head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 6, 2010