Sample diet plan

Could anyone give me some sample menus of things to eat while pregnant and diabetic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The American Diabetes Association website can help with diet and meal planning.

http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/food/planning-meals/

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:45 AM on May. 6, 2010

• It's all done by carb count isn't it... that's how I had to do it when I had gestational diabetes. Ask your doc for a referral to a certified diabetic educator... they will help you with this! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:54 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Your doctor should have referred you to a certified diabetic educator. Call now and get a referral and make an immediate appointment. If you are in Chicago, send me a message offlist; my sister is a nurse/midwife and a CDE at St. Joes.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I have been to a diabetes educator. Breakfast 27-30 carbs, lunch and dinner 65-70 carbs, and snacks 27-30 carbs. I was just wondering if anybody had any meal ideas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 17, 2010