Harmless things that your DH does that can be annoying?

I swear every time I buy the bow noodles.... To cook with, for dinners. My DH gets into them, eats them all, and I have to listen to raw noodles go crunch crunch crunch crunch for more than 5 minutes. I don't know if it's more annoying hearing these raw noodles crunching 10X louder than chips or if it's more annoying that I tell them I need those to make the dinners I've planned and portioned them for.

I'm overboard on dumb noises... I already know this, so no need to rub that in. I don't take that part out on my family, I just leave the room secretly plug my ears, turn volume up a tad more or try to just not pay attention to the noises for the families sake.

Is anyone else like this? What does your DH do that annoys you and is completely harmless?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well mine leaves the pasta alone but he eats a box a cereal at a time or maybe a jar of peanut butter. I don't mind if he's hungry, eat but I do budget these things in as meals not snack time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Wow I can't believe someone eats raw pasta!
    My DH can sometimes be a bit indecisive. When someone says they're gonna do something, I think they are gonna do it! LOL But he can change his mind a bunch of times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 6, 2010

• eww raw noodles? My hubby blows his nose every morning and throws the kleenex in the toilet and doesn't flush it. It drives me insane because I come in and see that someone didn't flush. I think it's gross. But he thinks flushing just one kleenex is a waste of water. I don't know why he puts it in there anyway when there is a wastebasket next to the toilet. I have asked him many times to stop doing it. At this point I think he does it just to piss me off. Every morning I get up first thing and see this and I want to punch him in the face! grrrrr
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:49 AM on May. 6, 2010

• putting boxes behind the garbage can! He & the neighbors will start up a small fire in the fire pit a couple nights a week, so he saves boxes from cereal, frozen dinners, soda cases, etc. to burn. But instead of collecting them in a bin, or a bag, or taking them out to the shed, he piles them behind the garbage can (which is under the counter, so we wind up with a ton of boxes between the wall and the garbage can. It drives me nuts!!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:00 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Dh hums the star wars theme when hes on his way to sleep. Nuff Said
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:04 AM on May. 6, 2010

• He puts the faucet on for like 3-4 minutes for the water to warm up whenever he washes his hair. Drives me crazy......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:08 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I have really sensitive hearing and my D's voice is SO LOUD I have to tell him to keep it down. I especially hate it when he forgets the kids are sleeping and hits maximum volume. Grrr.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:12 AM on May. 6, 2010

• he will talk to his PS3 like its a real person when he's playing, and even start screaming at it...errr
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:21 AM on May. 6, 2010

• When my husbands takes a shower and doesn't rinse the soap suds of the shower wall, we have a detachable shower head so it's not like it's hard labor lol.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:27 AM on May. 6, 2010

• DH picks up accents and speech patterns like nobody's business. We live in Florida and everytime he's near his mom, he starts talking all Southern because she has a really thick accent. When he's with his friends he talks like a hood rat. When we lived in Minnesota, where I'm from, suddenly he was all 'yah, sure, ya betcha' and saying O's weird, and no one up there even talks like that. Argh!
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 1:32 AM on May. 6, 2010