Please explain to me...

what with all the appreviations DH?? that you all keep using on here can someone explain them all to me.

airmanswife08

Asked by airmanswife08 at 1:17 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dearest husband -dh
    Dearest daughter-dd
    mother-in-law-mil
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:20 AM on May. 6, 2010

• DD - Dearest DaughterDS - Dearest SonDH - Dearest HusbandSD - Step DaughterSS - Step Son FIL - Mother in Law MIL - Mother in LawBIL - Brother in LawSIL - Sister in LawWAHM - Work at home momSAHM - Stay at home momWAFH - Work away from Home AF - Aunt FlowBF - BreastfeedBFing - Breastfeeding DB - Dearest BoyfriendDF - Dearest Fiance'TMI - Too Much InformationIMO - In my OpinionKWIM - Know what I meanPIOG - Post In Other Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read_topic.php?topic_id=713760 - That is a link to all of the Acronyms used on this site. Scroll down to find the list.
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 1:45 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:39 AM on May. 6, 2010