The best condoms?

I've been in a relationship FOREVER...and am newly single...I have a date tomorrow night ...& not that I'm going to jump into bed immediately or anything but can anyone recommend the best condoms to use? I hate the feel of them! But of course want protection...are there any that don't suck? Or that suck less than the rest of em? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby is VERY picky about what he uses (he HATES condoms). We like the Beyond seven studded condoms.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 9:30 AM on May. 6, 2010

• My dh and I use Trojan that are water based latex free(Im allergic to latex) they work really well,
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:24 AM on May. 6, 2010

• The new trojans. Dh and I use em and you really cant feel em.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:13 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Thanks girls :) ...4xthe trouble...do you mean the same ones as lovinmybaby uses? The latex free water based ones? I've noticed the condom section is a buit like the cereal isle...too many choices, it's confusing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 6, 2010

• we always use trojan they have alot to choose from too but we get the magnum b/c dh is needs more room lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:25 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I needed an answer to this same question. I am newly single and don't intend to jump into a relationship but some fun won't hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 6, 2010