Name that song!?

I've heard this song twice now, and I really like it but I don't know who it is! It's a female vocalist, with an accent of some sort. The lyrics start with something about being "only 15", then later something about "only 22, still don't know what I'm supposed to do" (or something close to that!) The chorus includes "I don't want to have to spend the night"...and the chorus ends with "wanting you, wanting you, wanting

The music reminds me of the Arctic Monkeys, but with a female vocalist.

Help please!! I really hope somebody know this!!

StellarJKD

Asked by StellarJKD at 2:03 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• http://standardfare.bandcamp.com/track/fifteen-nothing-happened (You'll have to cut and paste into your browser)
    This is it, for sure, band is called Standard Fare, it has all the quotes in it
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:42 AM on May. 6, 2010

• taylor swift - 15 ????
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:11 AM on May. 6, 2010

• go to youtube and at search enter in as many of the lyrics as you can, they will do the rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Could it be by a woman named Lily Allen? She has an accent. Sorry I can't help, but I can't find those lyrics in any song. I think you have them wrong, because typically google can find any song from any amount of lyrics.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 2:38 AM on May. 6, 2010