Leaking????? TMI

ok so i was in the tub and i looked down at my nipple and it looked like some water was on it. i brushed it away and more came out. I'm sorry for the TMI but i have to know. What is this??? Please dont bash.

HardyGirl19

Asked by HardyGirl19 at 3:24 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is normal my boobs leaked when I was preggo , like the last 1 1/2 -2 months. Let your doctor know that you are leaking or believe that you are. My doctor told me that it was good my milk would be in quicker then normal, my milk was in in 2 days later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on May. 6, 2010

• cuz i am 35 weeks and it scares me
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 4:05 AM on May. 6, 2010

• it's absolutely normal... with my second, i started leaking around the same time... and i successfully breastfed her for 2 years.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:40 AM on May. 6, 2010

• that all the milk in there and it's normal to leek if it keep's happening you can just get some pad's for your boobs so you milk does not go through your clothes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on May. 6, 2010