Can anyone help please???

I need as may baby shower game and menu ideas as I can get..... Thank you!

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:12 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just had a baby shower for my friend last month. Let me see.. We measured the moms belly, everyone had to estimate with string how round her waist was. I had a baby item word scramble game. I timed as the guest unscrambled the words on the work sheet. I ordered some baby lotto tickets. They had scratch offs on the picture of a bottle. I did the clothes pins. As everyone entered the party my daughter gave them a pink clothes pin and if you said the word "baby" the person who heard you got you pin. The person with the most pins at the end of the shower won a prize. Man, I can't think we had 9 games. The winner got gifts like candles, picture frames. Just things that I purchased. We had sandwich, fruit, veggie trays, cheese dip, crackers and cheese, smokies, chips,salad, and punch. And of course this awesome pink and brown 3 layer cake with baby shoes on top. We had a nice time. I will send a message if I think of the other games
    Peacefully

Answer by Peacefully at 9:02 AM on May. 6, 2010

• "Guess the candybar"- Put a different in 6 or so diapers (number them) and smush them up (it's even better if you let them sit in a warm car, they smush up better). Then the guests pass the diapers around and write down there guesses as to what kind of candybar is in each diaper.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:52 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Games: Toilot paper diaper game, Fun facts about babies (they have cards with neat facts on them like how much money on average do parents spend on a child, etc) so you would ask the people a question and the one with the closest right wins, The "string" game (You use some sort of string and allow everyone to cut where they think the string will go around your whole belly. closest wins)

Food: Veggie tray, meatballs, meat/cheese tray, chips and dip, baby shower cake
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 7:54 AM on May. 6, 2010

• The best game ever, in my oppinion of course...is this...
    Buy about 5 or 6 different candy bars. Place a different one in a diaper. Place diaper in microwave and melt the candy bar. Then pass out pencils/paper and pass out the diapers and have each one guess which kind of candy bar is in each one, by allowing them to observe and smell the diapers. The guest who gets the most correct answers gets a gift.
    I know it sounds repulsive and it looks repulsive too, trust that...LOL...but it is incredible fun and challenging.
    Some guests at the showers I've been to even went as far as eating a little of the melted candy out of the diapers...LOL...it was hysterical.
    rainbowmomof4

Answer by rainbowmomof4 at 10:04 AM on May. 6, 2010