miserable pregnancy?

So I know this might sound horrible, but I hate being pregnant. We tried for almost a year, and now that I'm finally pregnant I hate it. I feel sick constantly, NOTHING works to help with my morning sickness and I cry over everything. I wanted 4 kids, but now I'm not so sure I want anymore after this one. I'm miserable. I hate it... Did anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No but i hated the morning sickness when i had it. It goes away eventually. I think at some points in time every expecting mother "hates" being pregnant- lets face it we get uncomfortable. But wait until the morning sickness is over and especially when you can feel your little one moving around- its amazing and you will LOVE It. i promise it gets better- this is just the tough part lol.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 7:56 AM on May. 6, 2010

• YES!!!!!! I felt like death my entire pregnancy from week 6 till I gave birth. Morning sickness my ass!!! It lasts all day, NOTHING makes it any better. Felt like I'd swallowed lava from a volcano. I tried EVERYTHING!!!!! ginger, rx's from the dr, motion sick bands, peppermint, etc NO RELIEF AT ALL!!!!! The ONLY thing I found that helped at all were halls cough drops (the red ones). I never felt more miserable in my life!!! I cried over the smallest stupid thing which made me cry harder cuz I'm not a crier! Some days when I look back I'm amazed my hubby made it thru all that craziness lol. My dd's a year old now & it was sooooo worth it! Hang in there, this too shall pass & you'll be left w/ someone who will teach you what love is all about. I love my dd in a way I don't love anyone else, so much deeper. Know what you mean about more, not sure I can go thru it again but everyone's different. Hang in there, your're not alone!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:10 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Thanks... all i've wanted since highschool is to be pregnant. and then now i just hate it... thanks for the advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 6, 2010

• pm me if you want
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:23 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Also, not all pregnancies are the same. This one may be miserable but you next one may not be so bad. My first one was great and I enjoyed it. This time...bleah...I stay sick...if I eat I'm sick...if I don't eat I'm sick...I have the gestational diabetes this time around and have to watch EVERYTHING I eat (when I can eat)........so hang in there!! And don't let this change your mind about having the other 3 children!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 6, 2010

• my first pregnancy was wonderful. i felt miserable for the last week and that was it. the rest of the time i felt pretty much normal other than i had the joy of feeling kicks and stuff. i did have some "complaints" like rib pains but nothing very bad.

my second pregnancy (32 weeks now) has been miserable most of the time. lots of vomiting in the beginning, now lots and lots of pain and soreness.

maybe if you decide you do want more children, your next pregnancy will be totally different.

(hugs)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:08 AM on May. 6, 2010