Please no bashing. What would you think?

Awhile back , I used to flirt a lot with a guy while waiting to pick up my child from school. There were these nosy women also there that noticed and would talk about me. So one day this nosy woman comes in wearing the same exact outfit that I owned and bends down right by the guy that would always flirt with me to play with her daughter. I got annoyed because her and her friends were carrying on like they were in a college dorm getting very loudso I left to go outside. The girl immediately noticed of course, and acted like she was getting upset with me! What would you think?Please nop bashing. I have had issues and situations with the other guy that was there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like they were kinda jealous
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:04 AM on May. 6, 2010

• sounds like everyone involved was being immature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Sounds like high school drama to me! Obviously this other woman is looking for some attention and was jealous of the attention you were getting from this guy. She saw what worked for you and figured it'd work for her too. She figured she was getting to you and made you mad when you left, which is what she wanted, she wanted a reaction from you. Ignore her, like she's not even there! Rise above this highschool bs, all the drama is draining!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:18 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Would you believe the teacher that was supervising there told the principal? After about 6 months another incident happened with this group and the principal told me that the guy has a roving eye and that it is his family's responsibility to deal with him not the school's . I was like wth? His wife 's friend told me to keep away and now I am the bad guy? I was so floored by the principal's reaction in front of my son she is speaking to me about the guy. It ends up he respects me and would not tell or divulge anything to anyone at the school about me. Is this school nosy or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on May. 6, 2010

• sounds like the other women at the school are just jealous... they need to mind their own business...just come everyday looking pretty and remember to carry yourself well at all times...show them how it is, lol
    mrscanterbury

Answer by mrscanterbury at 8:26 AM on May. 6, 2010

• oh so you were flirting with a married man? shame on you! who cares if he started it you know better....sounds like all of you need to grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on May. 6, 2010

• We are all married! My hubby is the biggest flirt. He told me as long as no one slept together, big deal. We all need to get along .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Sounds like your the town hoe...If the school and principal are involved shame on you and in front of your son, thats ridiculous..They probably all talk sh*t about you because of the way you act around men. Other women don't like women who think they are all that and flirt with men at the bus stop in front of children.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Yeah well don't be a hater. I am well respected and unlike you, I have class and you're the town hoe. Anon don't be so jealous.................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 6, 2010

• And you are married and act like this in front of your child and other children, that is disrespectful to your husband and your children. No wonder they talk about you ! It does not make you look good when everyone at school knows your married and you are out flirting with another man in public!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on May. 6, 2010