Is this hypocrisy at its best or what???

I was astounded once again reading my paper this morning, my theory on this gets proven once again, the most ardent of opponets have something to hide.

The state of Florida recently paid him about $60,000 to be an expert witness against gay adoption in the case of Frank Gill, a gay foster parent seeking to adopt two young brothers. Florida is the only state that bans all gay people from adopting.

He needed someone to carry his bags so he paid a gay escort to do it???????? Thoughts???

Asked by older at 9:03 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Those that protest the loudest are usually covering something up. this guys a jackass.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:08 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Takes all kinds to make the world go round, This guy is just a jerk
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:09 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I think deleting this question before it gets too heated is your only option.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:36 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Do you have a link?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Arkansas bans gay people from adopting but it's not said "gay people can't adopt." The law (Act 1) was voted on in November of 2008 and says that "unmarried couples" cannot adopt. This is Arkansas' way of saying gay people can't adopt.

How do you know the guy carrying his bags is gay? And he never said, that I know of, that people shouldn't be gay he just doesn't think they should be able to adopt.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:07 AM on May. 6, 2010

• My thoughts are people that hate themselves should stick to f'ing hating themselves and stop projecting onto the rest of the world. Asshat!

Link: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-05-06/news/christian-right-leader-george-rekers-takes-vacation-with-rent-boy/1 - (copy & paste)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:07 AM on May. 6, 2010

• How do you know the guy carrying his bags is gay? And he never said, that I know of, that people shouldn't be gay he just doesn't think they should be able to adopt.
    ___________
    LOL - follow the link I posted...then if you dare go look him up on Rentboy.com and tell us what you think he is!??!!?? hahaha
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:08 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Florida has a right to its own laws as a pp said. The great thing about this country is that if you don't like the laws of your state you can move or you can try and change them. The majority of voters in many states have made it clear where they stand on gay issues.

Maybe his own homosexuality is what makes him an "anti" activist. He knows the problems associated with this lifestyle and I can see how this would probably put him in a positon to argue against adoptions.

I am against gay marriage because of my faith. I can become very outspoken when attacked for it. This doesn't mean I am hiding something and insinuating such is silly.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:10 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I didn't read the whole article but read enough to say yes he's a hipocrate.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 11:26 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I do dispute the claim of "Christrian right leader" for the guy though as characterized in the article. I've never heard of the guy and I'm definitely part of the CHristian right.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 11:28 AM on May. 6, 2010