ok this seems kinda shady to me what do you think?(please read)

ok my hubby came home last night and said he might be getting a second job. so i asked him doing what? he said its security at some warehouse that he would sit in a booth all night and sign delivery trucks in and out. ok so far well then he said it pays 200.00 a night and was under the table so i asked him what he would be guarding and he said he didn't know nor did he care, a friend of his from work, (his day job) works there and is going to help him get the job. i dunno if i'm just being paranoide or what. but my hubby says i watch to many crime shows, i just think its kinda shady and i'm worried about him getting hurt or arrested. i told him that and he asked me if i trust him I said yes, he said then trust that i wouldn't do anything that could hurt you or the kids in anyway that includes putting myself in danger. my question is does anyone else think this job seems shady or off? 200.00 a night is alot.

nates_wifey623

Asked by nates_wifey623 at 9:14 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes, very shady. Once i worked at this diner in Alabama when i was 16 and they would pay me 50 extra to "stay over" and to just ring the bell if anyone was pulling up. Well one day i walked back into the dining room and saw what appeared to be a KKK meating. I was so scared because the manager told me i had better not tell anyone what i saw and i felt like he kept watching me closely after that. I left the next week and ran away from home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Sounds shady and if your husband were to take that job, he would so knowing under the table is illegal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Shady and I don't blame you for being suspicious about it! Easy money usually comes at some sort of cost!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Wow, tell him to sit and think for a minute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 6, 2010

• If nothing else, the income is illegal.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:55 AM on May. 6, 2010

• $200 a night is a lot of money. He'd easily make about $50,000 a year just from that job. Honestly- how could anyone hide $50,0000 in cash? Like the Government isn't going to notice that right?

Anyway if I were you I would either have him become an employee or it's a no go.
    Anonymous

• Hmm well I'm set up to make more than $200 a day, and our company is totally legit.

Doesnt seem shaddy to me at all.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:45 PM on May. 6, 2010

• We have gas wells around here that pay good money under the table to sit and make sure there are no unauthorized vehicles. Under the table may be illegal, but we are raped by the govt for taxes every day. I'd tell my hubby to go for it. If your hubby doesn't want the job can mine have it? He just got laid off AGAIN.
    Anonymous

• Actually many security jobs are like that! My hubby was going to at a bar and the same deal. Maybe he needs to know more about what he is guarding etc.
    Moriah

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 1:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• He needs to ask more questions. Why is it men never ask questions when they should?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:46 PM on May. 6, 2010