2nd birthday party.....

dd's bday is june 2...less than a month away....i haven't even started planning yet...ugghh.....i felt so prepared last year...i knew everything i wanted to do, the theme, i mean evrything. for her first bday, we did a princess themed, and she had carriage invites, plates that read "once upon a time", with a castle, and napkins that read "happily ever after"...it was adorable, and she had a cookie cake...precious...i have no clue what her theme will be this year...i thought about a spongebob theme, but she's really gotten off of her "bob-bob" kick..and i've thought about a shrek themed party (no, my child does not sit around and watch tv all day, but she will lay down for nap time and listen to shrek as she falls asleep lol)...any suggestions??? we're having her party at the park this year..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my dd turns 2 at the end of june! we had a princess party last year too, but this year I think I'm going to them it around what I am getting her. I'm getting her a table set with a tea set. I was thinkin tea party at the park! you can do like a animal theme or what not, just be creative and she'll love it!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:47 AM on May. 6, 2010

• my sons theme this year was sesame street, the party was at our house. I decorated the front door and front yard with homemade sesame street decorations, my friend made an elmo bday cake as a favor, I baked cookies and decorated the bowl with cut-out letters spelling "C is for (cookie)" I had a cookie monster game but ds ripped the paper lol..that's pretty much it! Everything else was solid colors. It was a very delightful party
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:21 AM on May. 6, 2010