JCPenny Portrait CD's

Has anyone ever purchased the JCPenny Portrait CD? I had portraits taken of my children and purchased the CD which is supposed to allow me to print the pictures as I please. I've tried to upload them to Shutterfly to make one of those photo books and the resolution from the CD is horrible. Anyone have this same experience?

scojo

Asked by scojo at 10:10 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We got the picture cd but that was almost 3 years ago. I didn't have any problems with it though.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:15 AM on May. 6, 2010

• They could be encoded with something. I worked in a photo lab and we had many releases come through like that. You might just have to take it to Walmart and do a photo book there.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:21 AM on May. 6, 2010

• More than likely they simply gave you a low resolution copy of the images which do not blow up very well. About all you can do with these images is share them on the web.
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 12:06 PM on May. 12, 2010