Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So now she is going to sell her child to us !?!?

My husband has a "class act" for a sister... she is 20 years older than he is, and so she has kids who are older than him also ....Anyways she is trash and has raised a bunch of trashy kids who all have kids of their own -- and all 5 kids ( plus all of their 2 kids each) live in 1 trailor ! None of them work ( they all get PA), obviously does drugs and from the pics I have seen on their myspace they do not clean ( and their are huge holes in the walls, the floors are pieces of plywood, etc).

The youngest one is 20 ( 2 years younger than me) and has 2 kids..doesnt know who the father is to either. The oldest is 3 ( a few months younger than my DD), and when we went to drop of MIl the other day he wa outside by himself ( they live right by a highway) in the rain ( less than 60* outside) just a t-shirt and socks... I held him the whole time we were there and he wanted to go home with us ...*continued

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (30)
  • This was only the 3rd time I have seen him ( other times were on Christmas when they came to MILs to get money)..He is so tiny and so cute and you can tell he just needs someone to love him.... we left and I told my husabnd next time we see them if he isnt being watched we are just going to take him ...He also has a 9-month old brother who is mixed ( moms white, dad is black)..they do not like black people...and so his nickname is n*gger ...and obviously he taken care of less than any of the others...

    The ngiht we left she told MIL ( who wouldnt watch them) that since she wouldnt watch them and now she ( the mother) has to take them she will just get get into a car accident and kill them all...Obviously she is mother of the year.

    Anyways we seriously want to take care of the boys ...I even asked her if they can come stay with us for awhile and she said YES, IF I PAY HER !!!! ....and we can only have the older one...

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • because she gets child support for the little one....and they might stop giving it to her if they find out she doesnt have the baby with her....

    Obviously she does not need to be around either of them.... is there a way we can somehow get custody of atleast the oldest one ?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • I would call child protective services and tell them what's going on, anything has got to be better for those kids if its that bad. Let cps know your willing to take 2 of the children and let them know which ones and what she said. But do something soon.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • Yes, call CPS. They will probably go to their dad though. The dad is paying child support so maybe he cares for the kid.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:29 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • I think it is great that you want to help the children, obviously they need someone who will love them and care for them. You should contact a family lawyer about this, and see what you can to to get custody of the child/ren. I would tell the lawyer everything, including that she offered to sell you the child (which is illegal). Do you know the names of the children's fathers? If so you may want to approach them and tell them what is going on and see if they would be on your side and allow you to have the child/ren, or if they could take the child/ren. I would also ask the lawyer if CPS should be contacted.
    I wish you luck!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 6, 2010


    She does not know who the fathers are for either ( especially the first ) ....with the second the guy is paying her , but it is not through the court ( he is in trouble with the law ... and she said she would turn him in if he didnt pay her) ......but I reallyt hink his family would try to get the baby

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • i would get a recorder and record a phone conversation with her.(radio shack has these awesome earpiece things that you plug into the recorder, put it in your ear that the phone is on, and it picks up everything you hear) offer again to have the kids stay with you for a while, and hopefully she'll go into more detail? after this, i would go to a lawyer and see what they can do... maybe she'll freely give custody to you.

    Answer by gracefulsky at 10:41 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • The court is not going to give you the youngest if the father if fit.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:47 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • Recording a phone conversation without the other party's consent is illegal.

    It sounds like she's in a tough spot. I wouldn't necessarily judge her right away. Why does she want paid? Is it for food, or for drugs? The answer to that question would change everything in my opinion.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 6, 2010

  • grace - where she said that, is all in emails...and she openly said it again in front of other people ( mil, bil, etc)

    sarap - I said she didnt even know who the actual father is and if it is him -- he has a warrant out for him and is suppose to do like 7+ years in jail, he is paying her basically to keep her mouth shut...obviosuly not fit...but like I said his family probably would try to get him if it was proven to be their family.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
baby names

Next question overall (Hobbies & Crafts)
JCPenny Portrait CD's