Which would describe you ...

when you are a grandma which do you think you would be

a. The "modern" grandma who dresses "in style" probably sports a sleek, styled, grey ponytail, has parties,has a "modern" apt. in the city, is having the time of her life....

b. The real grandma, who probably looks more like Paula Deen, only has get-togethers with family, has a few friends that you have had "forever", probably still living in the house you raised your children in or in a "grandma condo" ...spends your days visiting or talking about your grandkids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope to be the 2nd type of grandma that is surrounded by loved ones, knitting up a storm for grandbabies and enjoying every second of it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:57 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I'm both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I'd like to be both....but more than likely will end up being B. :) I want to stay young forever :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:58 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I am not a grandma yet, but I am will be a mix. I am selling my big house and getting a smaller one. I am gonna be fit enough to ride bikes with them, play and run. Swim in the pool and save their lives just like I did with my kids. Only this time I will send them home.lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:19 AM on May. 6, 2010

• somewhere in between :) (altho i think Paula Deen is a rockin' gramma type )
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 11:19 AM on May. 6, 2010

• lol I want to look like Paula Deen and I would defiantly rather be B.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:29 PM on May. 6, 2010