crazy?maybe a little

one of my friends called me crazy the other day and said other people think so to...my dh have been arguing lately. alot has been going on. my dd and the neighborhood and such...we have been having loud arguements.i think my neighbor is listening to us.. at least thats what her dh told mine(he knew we were areguing abut them)my feeling is this is our home and we have been married for 26 yrs and things happen and people fight.if they fight i dont sit there and listen i will leave or shut the door or windows...any way. my feeling is how do i get it so people dont think im crazy or have a anger issue....yes i have been mad but i have a good reason to be...but i would never hurt anyone especially children...which i think is also the case...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• So what is your question? Go ahead argue, go ahead yell, go ahead and have disagreements. If your crazy then we all are. My only real thoughts are what does yelling accomplish? I have been married the same amount of time you have I don't need to yell to make my point and neither does my husband. WE have in the past we are so over that at this point.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:10 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Just keep your arguments down so that the neighbors don't hear. Sometimes people say things in private that shouldn't be said or overheard by outsiders.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:14 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Don't worry about what other people think. I hope you and the hubby can work through your problems.
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 12:34 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Who cares. Im sure people think we are crazy because we are always loud but I could careless.. Im sure our neighbors think we are always fighting since our whole family is always yelling for each other.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Every couple has their own ways of finding middle ground.Me personally, I don't like yelling.With us, yellling only make me not listen to him even more.but like I said, every couple is different.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:27 PM on May. 6, 2010