Do you know what plagiarism is?

Seems like the stalker who keeps taking MY comments here in the R&B section and re-posting them word for word in the form of new questions doesn't... here let me help you:

pla·gia·rism   /ˈpleɪdʒəˌrɪzəm, -dʒiəˌrɪz-/ Show Spelled[pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA
–noun
1.the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.

I know you love me and wish you were as creative as I, but come on now... I know you must have a brain cell or two that would allow you to think of your own questions instead of stealing mine. Putting a question mark after my comments doesn't make those words your's you know!

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 11:16 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Look at it this way IhartU, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• You never cease to crack me up, and yes I thought it was you who posted that question for a sec. but then I know YOU wouldn't done it in anon. You could care less what others feel about your Militant Atheism. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:54 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Do you have an example? I'm just used to people stealing questions from the got questions website.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:57 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Im curious, why does it bother you so much?

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:41 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It would bother my inner god complex. As creator, I would want credit for my work, after all. I might have to smite people or something.

It's probably someone who also doesn't know the meaning of grammar, punctuation, honesty or ethics. Must be a christian.

(Mandatory disclaimer::: not that ALL christians are like that, blah, blah, blah.)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:21 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Maybe they are actually trying to be considerate when they do it and ask a new question about it instead of hijacking the post you originally put it on (which btw, you put things so eloquently how could they possibly improve on it...?).
    Anonymous

• I went back to read and I'm not sure it is plagiarism as much as it is harrassment. They aren't claiming ownership of your thoughts, rather twisting them around like a 4th grade bully. Please report them if you haven't already. You don't deserve this, nobody deserves this.
    Anonymous

• IhartU It seems to be going around a bit.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 4:27 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I've also noted several of my own quotes from some of my answers showing up in other people's questions. I figure it either means they were actually reading my posts and the words touched them, or they're little godslaves fishing for ammunition to use against me. Either way, my mission to get people to listen to what I'm saying--and NOT how I'm saying it--is working.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• She can't site the source if it's you, calling somebody out by name is against the TOS here.
    Anonymous