What are you getting your mom for mothers day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A hydrangrea plant! She's trying to add to her collection and they are very pretty and last forever when planted outdoors!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 6, 2010

• A plant and pics of her grandchildren.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Money and my MIL, money. They said they would rather get money and pay for something they'd like! My mom's dad used to say the something. Turns out he was sending the money to his bill for his cemetary plot. He didn't want us to worry!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:27 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I am making her a blue and yellow table runner and some place mats to match. Sending her love too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:32 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I am getting her a gift card to her favorite restaurant. She and my dad are on a fixed income and love to get gift cards so they can still eat out and not strain their budget.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:34 AM on May. 6, 2010

• My mommy passed away 5 years ago. I will take her some flowers. I always take flowers to my son's fiance when I go, they are so close together, I send my so a picture, he likes her to know he's thinking of her and her baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 7, 2010