What makes you smile?

What is something (not someONE, but some thing) that can bring a smile to your face, every single time you see it, no matter what sort of day you are having..... without fail? i was thinking of this on the way home from work this morning. i ALWAYS smile when i see bluebonnets, dragonflies and baby animals. What is guaranteed to put a smile on your face?

inkydorei

Asked by inkydorei at 11:25 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Fresh flowers, either cut or a good landscaping job with them.....baby animals for sure! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:26 AM on May. 6, 2010

• People thinking of others, like letting a person walk across the road, some one up in line in front of you who has less items, being kind to one and other.
    My heart melted when my older daughter 17 gave my 16 y/o daughter a hug when our dog died. I love kindness.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:35 AM on May. 6, 2010

• birds and squirrels
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:41 AM on May. 6, 2010

• the way my dog looks when i pull into the driveway after i get home from work..hes laying there,sleeping..then he hears the car and his ears perk up, he gets up to make sure its me, he runs to get a ball..and he holds the ball in his mouth wagging his tail so flippin fast, so i just sit in the car and watch him for a minute,(theres a chain-link fence between the carport and the backyard)) he brings such a smile on my face..every single time!! i guess its because hes the only man in my life..lol..and hes excited to see me!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:11 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My Grandchildren, I can't be sad or mad when they are around. My new puppy, he is an endless source of entertainment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 7, 2010

• Chipmunks and little tiny baby clothes
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:06 AM on May. 7, 2010