How many people on here can be truthful, but not mean?

Can you be honest without bashing? Some women on here obviously can't. They hide behind the anon button and call people all sorts of names. Did you know that it IS possible to give honest answers in a non-bashing way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes it doesn't matter. If someone have an oppinion that doesn't seem supportive or is not the answer the OP wanted they take it as bashing. But yes it is possible not to resort to name calling and acting like a child.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:38 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I never use the anon button. It seems very immature. I am a very honest and blunt person. I never try to be mean or bash and try to state things in a way that is unoffensive but occasionally people can take my personality as being mean.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:47 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I can and I never post anon. LOL. I figure if you don't like what I say so be it. I say the truth and I don't say it to be mean. I try to be helpful. (if I can) If I can't then I move on..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2010

• If I can't say it with my name attached, I won't say it.
    Also, if I wouldn't be able to say it to your face, I wouldn't say it here.

Keeps me in check, no matter how stupid the question is. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2010

• There is always a polite way to disagree with someone.
    It seems like some women feel the need to "dog" someone out to make thier point.
    In real life...not here on th einternet...I would never talk to one of my friends the way some of these ladies on here talk to eachother. And we disagree on a lot of things.
    If I was that mean to them, we probably wouldn' t be friends anymore and vice versa.
    Anonymous

• Why are adults bothered by the comments of total strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:14 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I always post anon. Sorry that's just how I am. I do know that it isn't necessary to reply to all the questions, especially if It's something I disagree with. I live by the "Golden Rule"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 7, 2010