Do you think we can move out

We NEED to move out my 4 year old her dad and I live with my mom and we NEED to move we are so cramped in one room Dad makes $750 a month I $550 a month Dad is about to move up to manager at work and will be making at least $250 more a month the place we have found is $298 a month do you think we can afford it with all the other bills (water, power) we don't have a car payment and his parents pays the car insurance for us Do you think we could make it now or should we wait till he does get manager possition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say so. Your rent should be no more than 1/3 of your income. :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2010

• It might be kind of tight, depending on what/if you pay for daycare, but I think you would be able to make it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It will be tough but I bet your family will be happier
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 7, 2010