I finally tell him that I Love him...

I told my ex that I love him over text messages and he didnt respond. It was late when we were texting and this morning he tells me that he fell asleep. But he still didnt say anything about what I texted him. Now I feel bad for saying something in the first place.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah I would never tell someone I love them for the first time in a text anyways, maybe hes not ready to say it. I said it to my husband a few weeks before he said it to me (I said it on accident, I felt it I just didnt want him to know lol) but I didnt want him to say it to me unless he meant it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 6, 2010

• why are you telling your EX that you love him?!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Maybe he doesn't know how to respond and so he didn't. It's hard to say without knowing the entire circumstances behind your relationship with him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:04 PM on May. 6, 2010

• how long did yall date before you became Ex and how long have yall been broke up??? Did he text you first this morning or did you text him asking what happen to him last night (how old are you)
    Anonymous

• And your question is???????/
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but he probably doesn't feel the same way about you. You'll have to get over it.
    Anonymous