Does your husband know?

Which actors/actresses (whichever boat you float :P) you would have a mad love affair with if you could???

Mine does.. and I know which for him too.. and based off looking at them.. I'm not his type.. the only blonde he likes is Meg Ryan.. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Johnny Depp
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:10 PM on May. 6, 2010

• We are the same way lol. We each have a list that if we ever have the chance to have an affair with we can. His is Melissa Joan Hart which I think is kinda funny. Mine are Liev Shrieber and Jason Statham.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2010

• oh of course... Matthew mcconaughey.... and he is waiting for Jennifer Lopez to realize he's the only one for her lol!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2010

• well we know of eachothers which is our celeb crush lol. I like Ryan reynolds and the guy from coyote ugly. He use to like debra messing..but now he says theres no one really in the celeb world that strikes his interest...lol..DM is flat chested to the bone and super tall and skinny...im a 34ddd and 5'3! lol...so complete opposites..but looking at my husbands past gf's they were all very different, id say its safe to say he really doesnt have a type, althought he does prefer big boobs now he says! lol
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Yes. And it irritates him. I dunno why. It's not like it'll ever happen.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2010

• Yes we always point out our fantasy people to each other. Even in public we sometimes play this game we call "who's your third?" As if you were going to invite someone home for a romp. Or course it's nothing we would really do, but I think it's funny and takes the preasure off. You know he's going to notice hot chicks anyway. So when we are at the beach or something and see a gorgeous person we'll say "oh, she's my pick for third" sometimes we agree and laugh about it and sometimes one of us says "eww no way".
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2010

• GSP from UFC *sighs*.. lol hes the only reason I watch UFC with my husband. As for dear old hubby, I think it was Penolope Cruz hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yep lol. I don't have many, but I think Johnny Depp, Colin Farrel, Ian Somerhalder (Damon on the Vampire Diaries), and Dane Cook are all hot! His is Alyssa Milano, Jessica Alba, and Scarlett Johansson.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:15 PM on May. 6, 2010

• yeah-and I find it funny that he claims to "hate" them!
    I think he's jsut jealous...

He is funny though- like-if Johnny Depp is on tv he will be all"LOOK there's your man" if I'm in the kitchen or whatever and will even replay the commercial or whatever for me! LOL
    He DOES threaten to throw my KoRn cd's out the car window though...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:23 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i dont bring up the subject or anything. he will just give me a hard time about it...like "oh so you like taller guys that have no hair". then he will be like "so whats he have thats so much better then me? would you ever cheat on me with him"....it'll just go on and on good gosh! i guess you could say he has jealousy issues
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:06 PM on May. 6, 2010