wiccan/pagan sisters i really need help with something. a close friend's baby whent to The Summerland today...

this morning i got a call from my MIL and she told me that my bil's ex-girlfriend lost their baby today. she was about 3 or 4 months along. way before she lost the baby i learned my bil's new girlfriend was saying really bad things and kept telling her she wished her baby would die and that the baby didnt deserve to live and she was trying to send lots of negative energy to her baby. i started to make a protecive charm for both of them. when i heard she lost him(his name was Gabriel thomas) i fell like its kind of my fault because i coulnd finish the protective charm for them fast enough. she is very depresed now and she needs all the healing energy/spells/prayers she can get. i have been praying to the Goddess for her and God to watch over my friend and protect Gabriel in the Summerland. but i feel like my spells/prayers arnt enough. all i want now is for him to be safe in the Summerland with Goddess and God.

flower_angel

Asked by flower_angel at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sorry i didnt get to finish my question i ran out of typing room. if any of my witch sisters can send any healing energy to his mom and ask that Gabriel be with the Goddess and God in the Summerland that would be really helpful.

{christians i do not want to be bashed or treated like crap for asking my sisters for help or believeing in the Goddess and the Summerland. the Summerland is the way i view Heaven to me they are the same thing with a differnt name. if you want to send any positive energy/prayers of you own thats fine i have no problem with that but please i dont need to be bashed at right now for wanting my friends baby in the Summerland with God and Goddess}
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 11:55 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I'm really sorry for her loss, it must be a hard time for her.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think it takes a pretty rotten person to wish someone else would lose a child. I hope your friend finds the strength to get through this.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• First off, this is not your fault. It doesn't matter that the charm wasn't finished, your impulse to protect them is enough. Secondly, your friend needs healing and lots of it. Your friend has been affected by all the negative talk by the new gf and may need some counselling to help her grieve the loss of her baby. I'll be lighting a candle tonight for her and her son during prayers.

If you and her believe in reincarnation, maybe the spirit didn't feel that the situation was optimal for life here at this time and it was better to try again elsewhere. It can't be easy growing up knowing that daddy's wife hates you all because you were born to daddy's ex-gf, especially if the woman is mean enough to say such to a pregnant momma.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:21 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I am so sorry to hear of the loss of a child. It is not easy... Gabriel will be very well protected in the Summerlands... his time will come that he will continue his journey ... as I know that my lil boy has come back to me within the heart and soul of the lil man (grandson) that I am raising now...
    It takes a hard soul to wish harm onto a child.
    Your friend will grieve we do, but can you create for her a healing/protection charm (something small) maybe to wear to help her heal ask the Goddess to help guide and protect your friend..
    I will ask the Goddess and God to help your friend and to cradle lil Gabriel in their embrace...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Light lots of white candles and set up an alter with white flowers and decorations. I am sure you know that white symbolizes rebirth with our path thats why we use it in funeral rites. If she is up to it you can do a ritual with supportive family members and friends. You can give everyone a small white candle and ask them to say a few words of healing and well being. I am so sorry for the loss of Gabriel. May he be safe in the arms of the God and Goddess in Summer-Land.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• #1 It's not your fault!
    #2 BIL's new girlfriend will get her karmic desserts (Betcha $100 she's trying to TTC with him right now...with or withOUT his knowing)
    #3 Hopefully the child will be reincarnated into a more loving environment.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• thank you Rayansmom and KristiS. i do agree that she is a rotten person to want my nephew dead. i got really pissed off when i found out she was saying all that stuff and i statred my protection charm.

thank you Isabellalecour for lighting a candle for them tonight that really means a lot too.i know its probably not my fault but i still have that feeling that it is and i dont know how to make it go away. i was trying so hard to protect Gabriel i feel like i failed. i dont know if she believes in reincarnation but i do. and it does make sence that he might of felt that the situation wasnt optimal for life right now because that new girlfriend saying all the negative things.

flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:09 PM on May. 6, 2010

• What ever she wished ill will come back to her threefold. Blessed be
    Anonymous

• thank you Gmasboy. it hurts that Gabriel had to go to the Summerland so early. his momma, my mil and i were all really looking forward to his birth and geting to hold him. i feel like i cant stop crying and i know his momas feeling the same thing. i'm going to start making a new protective/healing charm for her and i feel like i need to make something for Gabriel but i dont know what to craft. thank you for asking the Goddess and God to help her and protect Gabriel. it really means alot

i like that idea Pnwmom. i will see if we have a couple of white candles around the house and i'll look for some white flowers. i dont have a permanet altar yet but i will put up the things i have for one & do that. thank you

MamaK88 i dont know how to make that feeling that its my fault go away. i feel like i have failed Gabriel when i was tring to protect him. i'm hoping she gets her karmic desserts. no one should wish death on a baby.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:14 PM on May. 6, 2010