What is the sexiest thing about your man?

I love that little smile my hubby gives me, so sweet. He is always willing to take a hug in the middle of the night. He makes a hmmm sound that is so endearing to me. So what is something that is sexy or sweet about your man? Or s/o don't want to leave anyone out.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The twinkle in his eye, his brilliant brain, and really, really nice shoulders!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:02 AM on May. 7, 2010

• my husband has the biggest heart and will do anything to help someone in need. Stranger or not.
    This morning he kissed me goodbye on the way to work . He stopped to carress my hair and tells me, "your so beautiful" . Hes very sweet and still loves me so much after 6 years ;)
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2010

• His lips. He's obsessive about keeping them soft and kissable. He's the chap stick king.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:00 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My dh's eyes they are so beautiful to me and the way he treats me and our kids very special.
    Anonymous

• His hands. Those hands work to provide, to protect, to soothe and comfort, to hold...mmmm...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• My hubby's eye's are gorgeous, they're ice blue :) But id have to say the sexiest thing is his lips, the way they are shaped is just. . yummy lol. But He's overall sweet, he put's up with my crap, so that has to mean something right? LOL
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• while sleeping at night i turn on my side and he presses up against my back and then kisses on my shoulder/nape in his sleep. and he doesnt even knows he's doing it because he's such a heavy sleeper ..
    well this gesture always sends chills down my spine and i feel like a silly love struck teenager ! :P
    Anonymous

• His British accent, his dimples and the look in his eyes when he looks at me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:10 PM on May. 6, 2010

• him in his military gear.. aww so hot.. gotta love a man in uniform lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:13 PM on May. 6, 2010

• His kindness /playfulness to our children and thoughtfulness to me. The ARMY gear doesnt hurt either lol :)

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 12:18 PM on May. 6, 2010