What would you do if you found out you weigh way more than what you thought?

I use to be 140 now I weighed my self and omg 25 lbs has creaped up on me :(

I am so down right now I don't know where to begin and if I do start something I need something that is going to stick I don't want to do it for 2 weeks and then I stop, I guess that is another reason I do not begin :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• if you really wanna loose it, youll start exercising & eating right.
    ive been counting calories, walking/jogging, yoga dvds, biggest loser cardio max dvd for a month now and lost 10 pounds already in a month.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:57 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I creeped up for years and years. Now I weigh myself every day. I can see exactly what I eat and how it effects me and now I am losing it again.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I have lost 20 pounds working out and eating right. I just got a friend of mine started on one of the workout programs that I do a few months ago. She has already lost 20 pounds! I kept her accountable and always gave her encouragement when she needed it. If you are really serious about it I would be happy to help you to. Just send me a message if you're interested.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I had 45 lbs extra and stopped looking in a mirror and started wearing sweats and no make up and after 7 years I am SO done being fat.. I joined a weightloss center.. its expensive but I have tried over the 7 years so many crash diets and pills that I needed help.. i've been on it a month and lost 10lbs and have yet to work out- diet changes alone because chasing kids, keeping a house, and working full time, I personally can not make myself workout..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on May. 6, 2010

• well I lost 2 pant sizes in the past 4 months, could have SWORN I'd lost poundage....but nope. haven't lost one.

I've had basically the same weight for the past 2 years - but SIZE has changed. from a 16 to a 10/12
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:58 PM on May. 6, 2010

• If you make lifestyle changes, that will help you lose the weight and keep it off. Need to combine proper eating with exercise.

If you need motivation, you can visit my website. There are chats, messge boards, virtual workout buddies and so much more!
    These are great tools to use when you are down and it's free! Lots of great success stories here too!

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

Personally I use Beachbody workout videos - Turbo Jam is my workout of choice right now ! I love it!
    message me if I can help.

Good luck!

TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:56 PM on May. 6, 2010