I Need Help With A Business Slogan Please!

I'm starting a baby/pet boutique, and I've named it "MaMa K La's" It's named after the nickname my parents pinned on me. I need a slogan or something. I am currently a junior in high school and I am starting this in the hopes of raising some funds for college so I need your expert advise and suggestions.

What do you think?

I handmake all kinds of baby/pet items. Burprags, nursing covers, blankets, pet toys... and much more! Any help you could offer would be great!

Thanks so much!!!
Kayla

Mama.K.La

Asked by Mama.K.La at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• "Mama K La's" Everything you need to Pamper your Baby & Pets Too! Specializing in all Handmade Products.
    Best Wishes!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:39 PM on May. 6, 2010

• "Mama K La's" - Handmade treasures for the Baby in your life - human or otherwise!

and do you have a website? I'm sure some of us CafeMom's have "babies" we love to pamper!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:20 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I really like MaryJacobs idea! So cute and true!
    Anonymous

• Does the baby in your life have four legs or 10 toes? Either way, Mama K La's is the perfect place to pamper your little one.
    Anonymous

• Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond back, busy with end of school year activities. I love your answers and will probably somehow go with a combination of all three responses. Thank you so much!
    Mama.K.La

Answer by Mama.K.La at 8:04 AM on May. 11, 2010