do you think our country is in trouble? (i posted this in two catagories because i think it applies to both)

i think we have entered a very dark time in this country. Form the immigration issues,to the oil spill, to the corrupt politicians who always promise to make things right, but once elected they too often forget those promises. I have my own opinion on many matters. But as i sit back and read posts and listened to the news last night. i was turning my head back and forth to see what was going on. I got an eery feeling. and felt a little afraid for my family, and everyone else here. Instead of fighting with each other about issues we really have no control over or stirring up trouble, only adding fuel to the fire, i think we should all stop and pray for our country and our leaders. they need it right now more than ever. i think we should pray for the Lord to take hold of this country and have HIS will done with it. i fear what is going to happen to us if things carry on the way they are. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's been in worse scrapes. I don't think it's in trouble, but I dont' think we're at our peak either. Oh and I don't believe in the Lord..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:07 PM on May. 6, 2010

• The problems with your country are rooted in religion.  You need less not more.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:08 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I think we are in for some hard times. We're going back to the days of riots in the streets like in the 70's.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:13 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Everything that happens was predicted, and will follow through. I suggest you turn to Yahweh and seek his truth ASAP. That will protect you and yours. There is no fear in love and I have found that statement to be true. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:18 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i was thinking the same thing bloobird....it seems as though everywhere you go the air is thick with tension. no telling when or what will set everyone off...
    Anonymous

• I know that Jesus does not bring us the spirit of fear or confusion, or anger. that is why when i felt myself afraid for this country, i got an eery feeling about it.
    Anonymous

• I am scared for this country because i do think it is going in the ground (for lack of better words) but i still don't think it is at it's worst yet. Just keep praying, if you believe in god you know it will get worse and it is coming closer to the end.

I know im probally getting crazy looks now, but that's what i believe.

mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:23 PM on May. 6, 2010

• mrsbean.....that is exactly what i was thinking. ...we are deff at the end times. it is impossible to look anywhere now or talk to anyone without hearing about horrible things...so many fighting eachother. and it isnt just this country it is all over the world. it is just time to go home...i dont feel like i belong here...mrsbean do you ever look around you and listen to the things going on and jsut feel out of place?
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is the end of time or any thing but yes I think we are in a bad situation, though as Kristi said it's been worse.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:40 PM on May. 6, 2010

• it would be wonderful if it were at its end so that we can get the earth back to its original state of perfection and there will be no more sickness or death, just the way life originated.
    Anonymous