Would it hurt your feelings if...

You were really excited to go see your mom, it was her idea, and when you asked if she still had off tomorrow, and if you 2 were still gonna meet...She said, "No" And then laughed. And said, well...I have to pick up my brother at 3, and...I was like OK, Well whatever. And shes like I was just joking! Um, OK like I'm really going to come over now after you just said no....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't be offended because I'm a jokester(is that a word). LOL, My family and I are always doing things like that.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 12:15 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yeah it wouldnt bother me, I would say something like that totally kidding. But you are entitled to feel however you want to feel
    Anonymous

• She obviously knew you were excited and was joking. Try not too be too upset.
    Anonymous

• She was joking.. Ive done it to my little brother before when he was coming to stay with us. But he kept asking if he was still coming over every day for like a week.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:52 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Not everyone knows when and when not to joke. Unless you just met your mom last week, you should be able to let it roll off by now.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:11 PM on May. 7, 2010