Do you do this? (a pull up question)

While changing your child and they only peed do you put another pull up on while still having the wet one on and as you pull up the dry one you rip off the wet one and pull up the dry one all the way up and presto your done...I find this easier to do for me. Now if they got poop that is a different story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when my dd wore them, if she peed in it i'd rip the sides off and then pull another one up on her
    Anonymous

• No. We don't use pull ups because they are the biggest joke, why waste the money, put him in underwear.
    Anonymous

• I say lose the pull-ups.
    Anonymous

• I never really used pull ups.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I agree with anon:26. They're just a glorified diaper, time to lose them if you're potty training.
    Anonymous

• Didn't use them....we went cold turkey to underwear.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Well, I use them and I don't see the issue. I'd rather my son wear them than crap his underwear 3x a day. JMO

If he has a wet one, he takes it off and gets another. We've been working on potty training a loooooooooong time.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I hate pull ups. They are glorified diapers. If you are just going to rip the sides anyway you may as well spend less money on diapers with tabs. IMO>
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:41 PM on May. 6, 2010

• So that's why they are called "pull ups" LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 1:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Don't use them. When the kids are ready, they just go bottomless during the day, and I've only EVER had a couple of accidents, and in a couple of days we're done with diapers all together.

oh, and WHY do parents feel its OK to leave urine on the child, and NOT clean them up? EW!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2010