I am white and I am a little tired of being called a racist. I am not. I want equal rights for all, LEGAL citizens. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You're not wrong, OP. But it's not PC to be white or to say illegals are breaking the law by walking across the border and through people's yards or even murdering ranchers so they can squat on his property to rest while bringing drugs here. That last one actually happened if anyone cares. My husband's aunt and uncle live in Arizona and have illegals squatting on their property all the time. They try to get in their house and get supplies. It does not better you or a country when you enter it illegally. But that is not what the bleeding hearts want to hear.
    Anonymous

• yeah me too....
    Anonymous

• I look at it this way - as long as they keep crying racist, it's that much easier to identify the stupid ones.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:29 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I'm white... And I'm NOT racist... But I feel that ALL people deserve equal rights - not just citizens... Nothing makes one person better than another just because they are born here. We are ALL EQUAL! Period! I know many people don't like that attitude, but it's that simple - ALL PEOPLE ARE CREATED EQUAL! NOT JUST AMERICANS!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:30 PM on May. 6, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:34 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Yes. All are created "equal", but not all are law-abiding citizens. I understand that my personal fore-fathers came to America ( from Ireland), but they did it legally. I don't like being called a "racist" because I believe in doing things the right way.
    My cousin is a missionary in Belarus, and I have a close friend who is a missionary to the Bahamas....do you have any idea how hard it is to stay in another country??? It's REALLY hard!!! They make you go through the proper legal channels...why should we require any less???
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:35 PM on May. 6, 2010

• ALL people are created equal and in the US we have 3 inalienable right... life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That is all.
    Anonymous

• I agree. But I am also tired of the "I'm not racist" WHINING!!!! You are not racist, fine. Actions speak louder than whining "I'm not racist."
    Anonymous

• Of course I want all citizens to have equal rights.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:40 PM on May. 6, 2010

OP: I want to be able to walk down my city's streets without fear of attack from other cultures. There are RACE RIOTS in my city. WHY would ANYONE choose to burn their own city?????
    Anonymous