my SIL is obsessed with my kid's clothes....

she's always been that way for some reason, she'd help herself to digging through my kids's dressers and weeding out the one pieces she thought were too small or that i didnt care for. then she'd take them home with her. whenever my children got clothes from MIL or another SIL for christmas, she'd take them and put them in the dresssers that were provided for "grandma's use" only. They never came home with me.

So i noticed she took a pair of my 3 year old's shoes and hid them in my MIL's bedroom. instead of giving her my 2 sense (she listens like a wall) and have her ignore me, i took my child's shoes and put them in my room. i can play this game too, you know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OH, she's mentally off for sure! If you don't think it would send her over the edge - play the same game with her. Take her shoes, take her clothes, put her underwear in the "Grandma" drawer.

On the serious side....she needs some help because that points to something not firing right in the brain.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:40 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Id she taking them for her kid? She sounds annoying!
    Anonymous

• to answer your question anon...she doesnt have any kids..creeeepy lol. OP
    Anonymous

• Do you all live with MIL?
    That's odd that she does that and doesn't even have kids! Is she hoping to have kids or wanting to sell your stuff?
    Anonymous

• we all live with MIL for now but her obsession started way before i moved in with MIL and her. i was thinking she prolly wants them for her kids or something, who knows...she needs help i think. OP
    Anonymous

• How funny would it be for her to come home, and find all of her clothes missing? just stash them somewhere for a while... OK, that's really juvenile, but, maybe that's the only way she'll "Get It".
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:51 PM on May. 6, 2010

• And your question is?
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2010

• does she take them cuz theyre ugly and she doesnt want the kid wearing them?? lol that would be my reason for taking clothes/shoes...lol..but then again, i wouldnt do that!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2010

• LOL some of you can lighten the mood up when people are venting, thanks for that lol. OP
    Anonymous

• Haha I second ObbyDobbie. If she's going to keep taking your kids' things I would start taking her things. Maybe that will make her stop. I hope she is keeping it because she wants to save things for if she has a kid.
    Georgie0502

Answer by Georgie0502 at 1:15 PM on May. 6, 2010