Need a Mental Pick-Me-Up?

I do. I'm going to pick myself up, and I hope you are encouraged today to be the best momma you can be:

To the laudrymat mammas, and dish washin, floor scrubbin, diaper changin STRONG women, who are so beautiful on the inside, that you glow without trying, you are appreciated.
To the money makin, sleep losing, self-less martyr mammas, who laid down their lives to meet the needs of her children, you are loved. Find peace and rest in the fact that you are inspiring.
To the married mamma, whos husband doesn't notice the blood sweat and tears involved in home making, and fights come to easy unless he's in the mood...don't lose your passion. you'll reap the fruits of you labor.
And the single mamma, makin ends meet, with endless love for your babies, you are not alone.
What ever your life has for you, stay beautiful, energetic, unique feminine and strong
No one can do what you do, and you are needed and loved!

LisaG777

Asked by LisaG777 at 1:02 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bow downyou rockhugsblowing kisses

Thanks!!  I feel lifted!!

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:28 PM on May. 6, 2010

• It's nice to see something positive on here for a change. Thank you!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 1:33 PM on May. 6, 2010

• i think we need to add a "like" button lol

very nice
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:37 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Thank you.

I didn't realize that I needed that. Now back to the grindstone…
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:50 PM on May. 6, 2010

• blowing kissesThank you so very much!  It is so refreshing to see a thoughtful mom contribute something we all need!  God bless you, your family and your day!you rock

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:33 PM on May. 6, 2010