what is going on with me?

I had my period on 4/18 so that would put me 19 DPO if i am correct, the past 2 days i have been having really sharp abdominal pain, breast tenderness, nausea w/o vomiting, the thought or site of food seems to make me nauseous and im fatigued a lot. with my 1st pregnancy i did not have any signs or anything till i was 15 weeks and when i would take an HPT it would come back neg. even my blood test said i was neg but my dr said i was pregnant just by feeling my uterus it didn't show up in an ultrasound or anything so now im not sure what these symptoms are that i am having keep in mind hubby and I are TTC #2.

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 1:30 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you described symptons of being pregnant.Maybe you are.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:32 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. You could be pregnant..
    Anonymous

• OP here: hubby said he thinks i am i just don't wanna get my hopes up all i know is i don't remember this pain b4.... but MIL said that if it is a girl i would be more nauseous than i was with my son, and have more pain... im not sure bout that tho
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:36 PM on May. 6, 2010

• sounds like your preg.
    meltingting

Answer by meltingting at 2:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Wait. At 15 weeks pregnant, negative urine test, blood test & couldn't pick up the baby on an ultrasound/sonogram?
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 3:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• @ 15 weeks is when he finally showed up in a blood test, HPT and U/S yes! i know very unusual! with my mom she was 6 months before it would show up! its a scary thing and im hoping that the next one shows up sooner.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 4:20 PM on May. 6, 2010