Vivid dream, I need to get over!

How do you get past a very vivid, real dream?
I had a dream I had a baby boy 5 days ago and I still feel sad because I don't have my "son" here with me! I feel a loss somehow?
Am I crazy? How can Iget past this dream?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Health

• Are you TTC? I have been having dreams like that since we started. I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I had a baby boy and I woke up and my breasts felt engorged.

Last night I had a dream about having triplet boys and was irate when I found out that I was being given pitocin, and then my babies just fell out, one after another and my mom caught them all.

Strange.

I would say that if you don't get over it in the next few days, and it is really bothering you, that you need to see a counselor.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I am not TTC, but I have baby fever BAD! DH isn't on board though :(
    Anonymous

• hmm at least you did not have a dream your hubby was fooling around...I woke and was pissed at him all day!
    momsrock13

Answer by momsrock13 at 5:59 PM on May. 6, 2010