What do you think?

I met this guy at a bar briefly, we looked across the room at each other most of the night. We were both there with friends and when we were both finally alone we gravitated toward each other immediately. We danced a couple of songs (he was a total gentleman while all the guys around were pretty vulgar), it was so loud we couldn't hear each other at all, my friend was ready to go and I left. Later she told me I should have exchanged numbers, I didn't even think of it then. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone I thought was looking for more than a fling, like me. Anyway, I can't get him out of my head. I was thinking about going back this weekend on the same night. If he's there again either he's a bar-fly or he thought about me too, easy enough to find out if we get to talk, right? Do you think he'd be there? Or maybe he thought I wasn't interested cause I left pretty fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Its worth a shot
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:59 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Buy a vibrator.. lol that way you dont have to worry if he thinks youre fast or not lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:24 PM on May. 6, 2010

navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 2:25 PM on May. 6, 2010

• couldnt hurt to try. gl
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:43 PM on May. 6, 2010

• wow thats a tough one, i suppose you coould stop by the bar and take a look, couldnt hurt.
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:34 PM on May. 6, 2010

• In the meanwhile you both have a little mystery in the mix, which makes love exciting
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:08 PM on May. 7, 2010