Do you ever have a hard time deciding what to cook for dinner...after restocking?

I go grocery shopping every other Saturday. I just realized that usually, the next few days after stocking up my kitchen, we have take out because it's so hard to figure out what to cook with all those choices. Does this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL, yeah that's me...I can go buy hundreds of dollars worth of food then sit there and think maybe I should just get subway...then realize I have everything for sandwiches! I just ask everyone what they want and the popular vote wins
    Anonymous

• I dont cook really often because im not good at it but i feel you. When i go grocery shopping i just want to have a little bit of everything i get when i get home.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 2:02 PM on May. 6, 2010

• yes...LOL Then I want to teaste things like snacks and stuff like they won't be there tomorrow! LOL
    Anonymous

• All the time! I feel so silly about it too! Glad to know someone else shares my pain! I always look for the best deals, so when I find the really good ones I stock up. I think its a little overwhelming.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:23 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I plan out eight days of meals and snacks before I make my grocery list. I base my list on the ingredients that I need to complete my meal plan. I would be lost at the store without my list, and I would have no idea what to put on the list if I didn't plan meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:02 PM on May. 6, 2010