Does no bashing mean nothing now???

There was a question asked earlier, and it specifically said "no bashing" and yet, people are still saying stuff like "you're snobby", "you're a hoe" and just overall being mean. Why? What could possibly make you want to call people things like that, especially if you don't know them? She wanted honest advice, but some people couldn't help themselves...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's never meant anything as far as I've seen... People just don't understand that their nasty comments only make them look bad...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:53 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina. One of the problems is also that the interpretation of bashing is different from person to person. If you don't want answers....OF ALL TYPES...simply don't ask.
    Anonymous

• To me when someone states "no bashing" they do not want you to disagree with them. So I usually answer anyways.

Answer by louise2 at 2:01 PM on May. 6, 2010

• Bashing as disagreeing are two totally different things. If people are bashing-what would it matter? Can people on the internet you do not know and that do not know you really upset you? Skip past those posts and focus on the people trying to help.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:13 PM on May. 6, 2010

• You can't say "what do you think" and "no bashing" because if the OP doesn't like what you think, then you're bashing.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I don't know why everyone is so mean to me for hitting my dog, wanting to have another baby at 16 and cheating on my husband with my BFF's bf. Ugh, people are so mean!
    Anonymous