"Are you going to be a (wo)man obsessed with your own glory, or a (wo)man obsessed with the glory of God?"

Responses!
Probably more for Christians...

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 1:54 PM on May. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• my own glory
    Anonymous

• nunya
    Anonymous

• as if obsession with anything is healthy? Neither.
    Anonymous

• Glory for Yahweh!! That is what it is all about. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:05 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I don't think this is a question at all. I think it is a statement designed to use guilt and manipulative tactics to get a specific response.
    Anonymous

• Well if I was concerned about myself, then I wouldn't be so hated here."

Oh stop with the persecution complex! My goodness....be strong in what you believe and stop putting on others how you feel about yourself! Geez.
    Anonymous

• m2KnL- I know your intentions are in the right place, but these women should not hate you. They should be able to still respect you even though they do not agree. If they don't maybe you have more to learn than you think. When we are fully trained we should be like our only teacher; the Messiah Yahshua. I know Christians have the WWJD saying, do you use it? I am not trying to bash you, just trying to help you shine your light with more love. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:18 PM on May. 6, 2010

• AND I would like to remind you of this:Matthew 5:13 "You are the salt of the earth. BUT if the salt loses it's saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and be trampled by men." OR this: "Colossians 4:6 "Let your conversations be always full of GRACE ,seasoned with SALT, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Finally this: "Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify El on the day he visits us." 1Peter 2:12. 

I have yet to see you do any of these things. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:47 PM on May. 6, 2010

• God's Glory for sure!

M2KNL : Are you teachable? Just curious because if Daphne had said that to me ... my response would not be what you said but a more humbling response would be , thank you so much for looking out for me, I appreciate it, I will take what you said and ask God what He thinks and correct what I need to correct in my own life. Bless you! :-)

See how much nicer that comes across? We as sisters are supposed to help each other and not take offense. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:49 PM on May. 6, 2010

• I do not judge, hate, or look down on you. I am being a sister to you by giving you some advice. It is you who judge me. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2010